Open a CD
- Some of the best rates in Maryland*
- A variety of terms, ranging from 3 months to 5 years, plus Add-On and Step-Up Options.
- Regular and IRA CDs available
- Guaranteed rates, low minimum deposits, and NCUA insurance
- Custodial CDs available
Use our CD Maturity Calculator to plan your savings.
|CDs||SECU's Rates*||Maryland Bank Average||SECU Beats The Average By:
|3 Months ||0.75%||0.21%||72%
^Data is supplied by Datatrac Inc. as of 1/21/2018.
Rate shown is the average for the 10 largest banks in Maryland. Actual credit rates may be different.
* For the 3-, 4-, and 5-year terms for $10,000 standard CDs. Compared to the largest 15 financial institutions in Maryland by deposits per SNL. Does not include promotional rates.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. This page is updated regularly.
Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. You only need $500 to open a Savings Certificate, with the exception of the Jumbo CD. A penalty may be charged for early withdrawal. Other terms are available, call 410-487-7328 or 800-879-7328 for details.