To get you through the application process as quickly as possible, let us know if you are already a member.
Bank at Work
Did you know financial issues impact employee productivity?
- 76% of Americans say they are stressed about money
- 58% of employers say financial stress contributes to employee absenteeism
- 78% of employers say their employees are less productive at work when they are worried about finances
SECU’s Bank at Work benefits your business by:
- Offering a no-cost benefit that is highly valued by your employees
- Providing financial wellness programs including online learning and in-person presentations
- Helping employees reduce financial-related stress and increase productivity
- Showing you are invested in their financial well-being by providing credit union membership
Bank at Work benefits your employees with:
- A financial wellness program tailored to their personal needs
- Savings through low loan rates, high deposit rates, and fewer/lower fees than the big banks
- Banking convenience including mobile and online banking, and a full range of financial products including mortgages and home equity loans, credit cards, and auto loans
- Outstanding credit union customer service and community involvement
Through the Bank at Work partnership, SECU offers your employees free financial education resources in the form of online learning modules, on-site seminars, webinars, and one-on-one counseling.
Register your business to take advantage of SECU’s Bank at Work program today!
Just complete and submit the below form. We’ll follow up with you to discuss your organization’s needs and complete your enrollment.
Already A Partner?
Bank at Work Partner Resource Request
Current Bank at Work partners please use this form to submit your request for new/additional resources. Just click the checkbox next to the item(s) needed. Please provide details in the Comments field. Thank you!
Already a SECU Business Banking customer looking for assistance? Click here and a SECU representative will contact you.