To get you through the application process as quickly as possible, let us know if you are already a member.
Auto Loan Refinance
Refinance Your Auto Loan and Save!
There are many ways refinancing your auto loan with SECU can save you money – and put cash in your pocket:
- Cash out your equity. In today’s auto market, your used car has equity. With a cash-out refinance, you can walk away with the cash you need from the equity you have in your car.
- Lower your interest rate. By refinancing your current loan, you may be eligible for a lower interest rate, saving you money over the life of your loan.
- Better terms. Refinance and get the time you need with our term options.
- Smaller payments. Keep more money in your pocket each month by reducing your payment with a new term and competitive rates.
- Pay-off your loan faster. Manage debt by refinancing to a shorter term, paying off your loan quicker on your way to being debt-free.
Ready to save money? Talk to a local SECU auto loan specialist who can help you choose the refinancing solution that fits your needs. Make an appointment start saving.
You must speak to a SECU loan specialist to refinance. This can’t be done from the dealer.
Call Us at 800-879-7328
Click here to view more auto calculators.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate above is for well qualified borrowers and applies to specific terms and conditions depending on term of loan. Your actual rate may be higher. Your rate may vary based on term, application and credit history. Refinance rates are based on refinancing from another institution; refinance of a SECU auto loan may yield a higher rate. Advertised rates include auto pay and are subject to change without notice and are subject to credit approval. The auto loan rate above reflects the discount for a direct loan payment option from a SECU account. New auto or truck refinance is for vehicles that are less than 12 months old and registered to the original owner. Additional terms and restrictions may apply. Membership Required.
**See here for repayment information.
***Loans for automobiles more than nine model years old, inclusive of the current model year, require exception approval. No exceptions if the model year exceeds 14 years old, inclusive of the current year.