To get you through the application process as quickly as possible, let us know if you are already a member.
How to transfer
your balance to SECU.
Member With Card
For SECU Members with a SECU credit card:
- Log in to your SECU account
- Select “Transfer a Balance”
- Fill out the balance transfer form (it will take 2-3 weeks for your balance to transfer)
MEMBER WITHOUT CARD
For SECU Members without a SECU credit card:
- Apply for a SECU credit card and enter your balance transfer details
- Once approved, it will take 2-3 weeks for your balance to transfer
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Total value of transfers cannot exceed your credit limit. SECU sends either full or partial payment to your creditors in the order you list them. Allow at least two weeks from submitting the balance transfer request for processing. Continue paying each creditor until the transfer appears as a credit. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Membership required.