Did you know financial issues impact employee productivity?
- 76% of Americans say they are stressed about money
- 58% of employers say financial stress contributes to employee absenteeism
- 78% of employers say their employees are less productive at work when they are worried about finances
SECU's Bank at Work benefits your business by:
- Offering a no-cost benefit that is highly valued by your employees
- Providing financial wellness programs including online learning and in-person presentations
- Helping employees reduce financial-related stress and increase productivity
- Showing you are invested in their financial well-being by providing credit union membership
Bank at Work benefits your employees with:
- A financial wellness program tailored to their personal needs
- Savings through low loan rates, high deposit rates, and fewer/lower fees than the big banks
- Banking convenience including mobile and online banking, and a full range of financial products including mortgages and home equity loans, credit cards, and auto loans
- Outstanding credit union customer service and community involvement
Through the Bank at Work partnership, SECU offers your employees free financial education resources in the form of online learning modules, on-site seminars, webinars,
and one-on-one counseling.