Click tile below to jump straight to your topic of interest.
We’re Here to Help You
Schedule an In-Person Appointment
As of March 21, SECU financial centers are accepting appointments only (walk-ins will not be accepted at this time):
- Monday-Friday: 10am - 2pm
- Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Help us protect one another. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are subject to self-quarantine, we ask that you do not visit our financial centers. Additionally, to help protect our employees and members, we are only accepting appointments for essential services that must be completed with assistance of a Member Advisor. If you’d like to schedule an appointment for one of these essential services, please use the “Schedule an Appointment” button below. If you do not see your service need listed in the appointment list, please contact us to discuss your banking needs by phone, submit an Individual Financial Guidance Form
or utilize our Self-Service Guide
The lobbies of the following financial centers are closed for in-person financial guidance through April 10:
- UMCP on Baltimore Avenue in College Park
- West Street in Annapolis
- State Office Complex in Baltimore
We are still able to assist our members with Teller Services at our locations (including our closed locations) during the following hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 9am - 4pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Please note, Teller Services are temporarily unavailable in the lobbies of Annapolis Towne Center and UMB.
All centers have self-service ATM’s to assist our members.
In an effort to assist seniors while not compromising their health, all of our open financial centers will be available for in-person appointments
, 9 am - 10 am, to support their needs.
- Monday, March 23 - Friday, April 10: 9am - 10am
Use the "Schedule Appointment"
button above to let us know.
Submit Your Request Online and Receive a Call Back
Our call volume is at an all-time high, skip the call wait and submit a guidance request form, so we can discuss your specific needs. You will receive a call back within 1 business day.
Click Here to Submit Your Request
We appreciate your patience and are committed to serving you in any way we can. Contact us at 800-879-7328
During early morning and late afternoon hours, you may be directed to leave a voice message to receive a call back. Due to heavy call volumes, we have enlisted additional resources from all across the organization to support our call team. You should receive a call back within 1 business day.
If you are experiencing financial hardship, we can help. We have many options to get you through this time, including loan modifications and payment deferrals. Please complete the provided forms or contact us, so we can discuss your specific hardship needs.
- Consumer Loan Deferral – Auto Loan and Personal Loans NOT secured by Real Estate Property. Lines of Credit are not eligible.
Click here to submit your deferral request.
- Real Estate Forbearance – Home Equity Line of Credit, Home Equity Loan, MasterLine, and/or Mortgage
Contact us at 800-879-7328 and select option 2, 3, 3, 2, and then 3.
- Credit Card Skip-A-Pay - Beginning with April credit card statements (payment due in May) and continuing through June statements (payment due in July) we are providing members with the option to skip their SECU Visa Credit Card payment. During this time, interest will accrue, but you won't be charged any late fees or have impacts to your credit. Most card statements will automatically reflect this skip payment option.
- For other personal inquiries and hardship needs, please complete an Individual Financial Guidance form and a team member will contact you within 1 business day. Click here to submit your guidance request.
Please be advised: We are experiencing higher than normal call volumes and appreciate your patience during this time.
If you have questions about how we can help your business during this challenging time, please contact us and a Business Relationship Manager will reach out to discuss your specific needs.
Click here to submit your hardship request
In addition to SECU’s assistance through your Business Relationship Manager, here are additional resources to help you navigate and plan for these uncertain times. These entities are offering a variety of disaster relief aid, lending, and grant programs:
With the virus affecting businesses and workers across the nation, SECU is offering a Relief Loan to help get you through this tough time if you are experiencing a negative financial impact due to the virus.
- Up to 60 month term
- Deeply discounted interest rate
- $300 minimum, $10,000 maximum
How to Apply
- Click here to apply online
- Select Personal Loan, then Signature Loan, then Relief Program
- Contact us at 800-879-7328. Choose option 2, then option 3, then 1 (Please be advised: We are experiencing higher than normal call volumes and appreciate your patience during this time.)
- Members can also apply by visiting a financial center
Fraud and Cyber Security Alerts
Events like this bring out scammers and cybercriminals, who use the need for information as a way infect computers with password-stealing malicious software through phishing attempts. Always stay vigilant when opening attachments or clicking on links in an email. Learn how to spot phishing emails here
Keeping our Financial Centers Safe
We have taken proactive steps within our financial centers to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including:
- Installation of hand sanitizer stations
- Increased frequency in cleaning, especially high touch surfaces such as ATMs, teller counters, and door handles
Our virtual tellers offer personalized service and the experience of talking to a teller, but through a video screen, supporting social distancing. Find a full list of financial centers and ATMs here
Serving our Employees
- All non-essential, non-member-facing employees are working remotely.
- All high-risk, member-facing employees are being asked to work remotely.
- Additionally, we are helping employees offset the cost of unanticipated expenses during this time.
Help Us Take Care of Each Other
Visit the CDC website here
- To stop the spread of the virus, The CDC is recommending that people limit contact with others outside of their family unit, don’t attend gatherings of over 50 people for the next 8 weeks, and practice social distancing, which is keeping 6 feet of distance between you and other people when out in public.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds several times a day
- Avoid touching your face
- Wipe down high touch surfaces often with sanitizing wipes
for more tips on staying safe during the pandemic.
This page is the best place to find the most current information related to our actions in the coming weeks and months. Our social media pages will also provide timely financial tips and ongoing updates - connect with us.