How can Remote Deposit help your business?
This secure, web-based application lets business account members deposit checks into their SECU business accounts without leaving their office - which frees up more time and energy to focus on your business.
Is it right for my business?
- Are most of your deposits checks (as opposed to cash)?
- Do you make photocopies of your checks?
- Do you frequently send staff to make deposits or spend time away from your business making deposits yourself?
- Would you like to make deposits after regular business hours?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then Remote Deposit can save your business time and money.
Features and Fees
- Secure storage: view images of deposited checks online for up to two years.
- Extended hours: deposit checks until 7 PM weekdays for next morning credit.
- Flexibility: works with any SECU Business Checking Account and can be used with multiple accounts and/or multiple locations.
- $25/month for 50 or fewer items
- $50/month for 51-100 items
- $75/month for 101 items or more
Once your application for Remote Deposit is approved for credit, all you need is your computer and high speed Internet connection. We’ll even help you with the approved scanner and setup.
Contact a Business Relationship Banker at 410-487-7316 or here to schedule an appointment.