Whether you are looking to purchase a new space for your business, or need to refinance into a lower rate loan, SECU has the commercial real estate loan option to suit you and your business. Our in-market Business Relationship Officers and Maryland-based credit team will work with you to understand your specific needs.
- Purchase or refinance commercial property
- Competitive rates
- Finance up to 80% of the property value (determined by real estate classification)
- Wide variety of terms – Amortizations up to 25 years and maturities of up to 15 years
- Secured with owner-occupied or non-owner occupied commercial real estate
- Cash out options available
SECU Business Loan Requirements
- Must meet all SECU membership requirements
- Business must be under current ownership for at least 24 consecutive months
- Key owners, any individual with at least 20% ownership in the business, need to provide personal guaranty
- All appropriate business legal structure documents
- Minimum of 2 years Business and Personal Federal Tax Returns (complete with all schedules and attachments)
- Interim Income Statement and Balance Sheet if more than 90 days past Fiscal year End
Subject to credit approval. Program, rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice.