Whether you are looking to purchase a new space for your business, or need to refinance into a lower rate loan, SECU has the commercial real estate loan option to suit you and your business. Our in-market Business Relationship Officers and Maryland-based credit team will work with you to understand your specific needs.
- Purchase or refinance commercial property
- Competitive rates
- Finance up to 80% of the property value (determined by real estate classification)
- Wide variety of terms – Amortizations up to 25 years and maturities of up to 15 years
- Secured with owner-occupied or non-owner occupied commercial real estate
- Cash out options available
SECU Business Loan Requirements
- Must meet all SECU membership requirements
- Business must be under current ownership for at least 24 consecutive months
- Key owners, any individual with at least 20% ownership in the business, need to provide personal guaranty
- All appropriate business legal structure documents
- Minimum of 2 years Business and Personal Federal Tax Returns (complete with all schedules and attachments)
- Interim Income Statement and Balance Sheet if more than 90 days past Fiscal year End
To learn more or get the financing process started, contact a Business Relationship Banker.
**Introductory rate is a fixed rate of 3.74% for 12 months. Offer is valid on qualified loan applications received between October 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018, and loan must book by March 31, 2019. There is a minimum loan amount of $250,000, a maximum loan of $4,000,000, and a maximum 80% Loan-to-Value (LTV). Applies only to new loans and not refinance of existing SECU loans. Owner must occupy 51% or more of the property. Construction loans and real estate lines of credit are not eligible. The introductory rate requires a direct loan payment from a SECU account. After the intro rate, your APR will be based on current market rates. The
minimum APR that can apply is 5.25%. The primary source of repayment must be dependent on the cash flow generated by the business. Some restrictions may apply. Appraisals must be ordered by SECU. This offer may not be combined with any other offer. SBA 504 loans are eligible. Five year pre-payment penalty applies.