Expenses associated with critical illness treatment and recovery could be devastating to your financial well being.
These expenses can include loss of income, out of pocket medical expenses, child care and extended convalescent care payments.
- Pays a lump sum amount upon initial diagnosis of a covered illness or condition regardless of other insurance coverage.
- Levels of coverage from $5,000 - $50,000.
- A predictable benefit amount; Lump sum benefit is paid directly to you.
- Known timing of benefit; Benefit is paid upon first diagnosis, providing you choice with regard to treatment.
- Family coverage is available.
- Premiums paid through payroll deduction.
Critical Illness insurance is offered to SECU members through The Family Security Plan.
$1000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance coverage for SECU Members.
One of the benefits of SECU membership is a no-cost TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance policy.
You can get $1,000 of coverage, paid for by SECU, and provided by CMFG Life Insurance Company. You can also get up to an additional $300,000 AD&D coverage from CMFG Life at affordable rates.
Insurance products are not insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), are not a SECU deposit, might lose value, have no credit union guarantee, and are not insured by any Federal government agency. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.