Enroll in BAW
Discover how Bank at Work
can enhance your benefits package and employees' productivity.
Did you know financial issues impact employee productivity?
- 76% of Americans say they are stressed about money
- 58% of employers say financial stress contributes to employee absenteeism
- 78% of employers say their employees are less productive at work when they are worried about finances
SECU's Bank at Work benefits your business by:
- Offering a no-cost benefit that is highly valued by your employees.
- Providing financial wellness program for online learning and in-person presentations.
- Helping employees reduce financial-related stress and increase productivity.
- Showing you are invested in their financial well-being by providing credit union membership.
Bank at Work benefits your employees with:
- A financial wellness program tailored to their personal needs.
- Savings through low loan rates, high deposit rates, and fewer/lower fees than the Big Banks.
- Technology they want, including Mobile Banking and Person-to-Person payments, and products they need like auto, mortgage, and home equity loans.
- Outstanding credit union customer service and community involvement.
Through the Bank at Work partnership, SECU offers your employees free financial education resources in the form of online learning modules, on-site seminars, webinars,
and one-on-one counseling.
SECU is proud to provide financial wellness programs to support your employees' financial well being. These include web-based interactive tools on a wide variety of personal finance topics, and confidential telephone counseling to help employees regain control of their finances.
Ready to take action? Click below to enroll in Bank at Work. Current Bank at Work partners can request resources here.