Enroll in BAWCurrent BAW Partners
Discover how Bank at Work
can enhance your benefits package and employees' productivity.
Did you know financial issues impact employee productivity?
- 76% of Americans say they are stressed about money
- 58% of employers say financial stress contributes to employee absenteeism
- 78% of employers say their employees are less productive at work when they are worried about finances
SECU's Bank at Work benefits your business by:
- Offering a no-cost benefit that is highly valued by your employees.
- Providing SECU's Own Your Money financial wellness program for online learning modules and in-person presentations.
- Helping employees reduce financial-related stress and increase productivity.
- Showing you are invested in their financial well-being by providing credit union membership.
Bank at Work benefits your employees with:
- SECU's Own Your Money, a free financial wellness program tailored to their personal needs.
- Savings through low loan rates, high deposit rates, and fewer/lower fees than the Big Banks.
- Technology they want, including Mobile Banking and Person-to-Person payments, and products they need like auto, mortgage, and home equity loans.
- Outstanding credit union customer service and community involvement.
Through the Bank at Work partnership, SECU offers your employees free financial education resources in the form of online learning modules, on-site seminars, webinars,
and one-on-one counseling.
SECU is proud to provide Accel Members Financial Counseling and the Own Your Money Financial Wellness Program to our members. Accel provides free and confidential assistance to help members achieve their financial goals. Own Your Money provides a series of web-based interactive tools on a wide variety of personal finance topics. Click the icons above to learn more and get started today!