Find a loan that fits your needs.
The Assistive Technology Loan Program (ATLP) was established to help provide life-enhancing technological aids to individuals with special needs.
SECU ATLP Loans makes it easy to borrow for anything that will improve accessibility, mobility or quality of life for someone with disability, including:
- Wheelchairs and motorized scooters
- Braille equipment
- Hearing and vision aids
- Text telephones (TTY)
- Augmentative communication systems
- Environmental control units
- Lifts or special controls for existing vehicles
- Computers and adaptive peripherals
- Home modifications for accessibility
- Specially equipped automobiles
SECU ATLP loans have lower interest rates, which make them more economical than other loan programs. Qualified Members can borrow as little as $500 or as much as $50,000.
Members who may not otherwise qualify for a loan may be able to participate in this program. ATLP loans help people with disabilities live more independently and can help open doors in education and employment.
To apply, call ATLP at 800-832-4827 and identify yourself as a SECU member.