Open an Account
A feature-rich savings account is a great way to start enjoying the benefits of SECU membership!
Share Savings accounts are useful for those who:
- Want to establish SECU membership
- Are looking to earn higher interest than on checking with more access to funds than allowed in other savings options
- Want to start saving money
- Want to be able to deposit additional funds to the account at any time
A Share Savings account gives you convenience and control:
* APR=Annual Percentage Rate; APY=Annual Percentage Yield. This page is updated regularly. Rates subject to change at any time without notice.
Important note: Federal Reserve Board Regulation D limits the number of transfers or withdrawals that may be made from a Share Savings or Money Market account to a third party to six per month and no more than three of the six may be made by check.