Open an Account
Earn more and enjoy easy access to your funds when you open a Money Market Account.
With our competitive rate tiers, the more you invest, the more you earn:
- Maintain a $2,000 daily balance in our Money Manager Account and earn higher interest rates than the rates paid on traditional savings accounts.
- Deposit $25,000 or more and enjoy rates that are even more competitive.
- Interest is calculated daily and credited monthly.
Convenient account access:
- Transfer funds among SECU accounts, check account balances, current deposits and withdrawals, plus a host of other options using Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Expressline, and SECU ATMs.
- Make up to six withdrawals or transfers from your account each month, and your first order of Money Market checks is free.
- Deposit funds via Direct Deposit, SECU ATM, by mail, or at one of our 22 branches.
|Money Manager||SECU's Rate*||Maryland Bank Average||SECU Beats The Average By:
^Data is supplied by Datatrac Inc. as of 2/13/2015.
Rate shown is the average for the 10 largest banks in Maryland. Actual credit rates may be different.
* APY=Annual Percentage Yield. This page is updated regularly. Rates subject to change at any time without notice.
Important note: Federal Reserve Board Regulation D limits the number of transfers or withdrawals that may be made from a Share Savings or Money Market account to a third party to six per month and no more than three of the six may be made by check.