Welcome to a more rewarding way to pay.
Use your SECU Cash Back Visa® card for all of your purchases, big and small, and earn 1% cash back on what you spent. Even better, you'll earn 2% cash back on gas and groceries.
- 2% cash back on gas and groceries
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Minimum level to redeem is only $25
- Introductory 0% APR*
- EMV chip security
Redeem cash back for a statement credit or deposit to your Savings or Checking account at ScoreCardCashBackRewards.com.
Plus, the SECU Cash Back Visa card comes with complimentary Visa Cardholder Inquiry Service: get quick and accurate account, card benefit, product and service information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Use the SECU Cash Back Visa for a simple, convenient, and rewarding experience. Apply Now
Not what you're looking for? See all credit cards.
• EMV chip technology for additional security
• 2% cash back on gas and groceries; 1% cash back on all purchases, redeemable via electronic transfer or statement credit
• Redeem at scorecardcashbackrewards.com
• Introductory 0% APR*
• Minimum level to redeem cash back is $25
• No annual fee
• No cash advance fee
• No punitive rate increase for a late payment
• Visa Zero Liability® protection
• Fast and secure online shopping with Visa Checkout
Rates & Fees
Click to enlarge
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. After that, your APR will vary with the market, based on the Prime Rate. 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months on purchases and eligible balance transfers requested within 90 days of account opening. 3% balance transfer fee applies.
SECU is not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites. Please be advised that SECU does not represent either the third party or you, the member, if you enter into a transaction. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked sites may differ from those practiced by SECU. Please consult the privacy disclosures on this site for further information. Complaints or concerns about this site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.