Best for: Members who use multiple electronic channels and receive Direct Deposit of their paycheck.
Provides all the benefits of a SECU checking account plus:
- Pays our best interest
- No SECU fee for foreign ATM transactions
- Free checks
- Monthly fee of $9.00 waived with any of the following:
- Direct Deposit, Online Statements, and Active Bill Pay* OR
- Maintain a $10,000 average monthly combined deposit and loan balance*
Open an account
* Nearly all your SECU deposit and loan balances are considered when determining the Relationship Rewards minimum balance. SECU calculates combined balances based on the average balance you had in a deposit account during your statement period and your outstanding loan balances. For Visa credit card, Home Equity Line of Credit and Preferred Line of Credit, rewards are based on your balance, not the amount of your credit line. If you fall below the minimum combined balance, a monthly fee will be assessed unless you have SECU Preferred Services. "Active Bill Pay use" means making at least one electronic payment using SECU's Bill Pay service every 60 days. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Deposits federally insured by NCUA.
** Loans subject to credit approval. Interest rate discounts apply when monthly payments are deducted automatically from a SECU checking account. If the account is closed or if the automatic payment is cancelled at any time after the account is opened, the rate will increase.