Share Secured Visa

SECU's Share-Secured Visa® card is a great way to build (or rebuild) your credit history.

Your card is secured with funds held in a special savings account that you establish after you've been approved for credit.

Get started quickly by opening an account with an amount equal to your Visa credit line (credit lines start at $300), then enjoy the benefits of a SECU Visa card with ScoreCard® Rewards:

  • Keep more of your money with no annual fee and no balance transfer fee.
  • Pay less with rates as low as 10.99% APR*.
  • Pay no punitive interest rate charges for a late payment.
  • Earn rewards faster with one point for every net dollar you spend.
  • Track and redeem points for merchandise or travel.

See for yourself why a SECU card is better than other credit cards.

Apply Now


Important note: If you travel outside the United States, please remember to contact SECU prior to your departure so we can update your card information. You can submit your travel notification form via Online Banking. Once you've logged in click My Profile, then Travel Notification.

We also recommend that you secure your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your debit and/or credit card. Many merchants outside of the United States require a PIN to complete signature and POS (Point of Service) transactions. If your card is lost or stolen outside of the U.S. please call 727-570-4881 to report the incident. If you have any other concerns, please contact us.



*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. After that, your APR will vary with the market, based on the Prime Rate.


SECU is not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites. Please be advised that SECU does not represent either the third party or you, the member, if you enter into a transaction. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked sites may differ from those practiced by SECU. Please consult the privacy disclosures on this site for further information. Complaints or concerns about this site should be directed to