Money problems impact employee productivity.
SECU can help with a free resource that's also a great employee benefit.
Did you know?
- 76% of Americans say they're stressed about money.
- 58% of employers say financial stress contributes to employee absenteeism.
- 78% of employers say their employees are less productive at work when they are worried about personal financial issues.
Through the Bank at Work partnership, SECU offers your employees free financial education resources in the form of one-on-one counseling, on-site seminars, webinars and online financial literacy content.
Accel Members Financial Counseling provides impartial and non-judgmental personal finance guidance from trained financial education experts. SECU has partnered with Accel to provide free, confidential assistance with:
- Credit and credit reporting
- Debt management
- Housing counseling
Trained financial counselors are available six days a week to work one-on-one with your employees to discuss concerns and develop action plans to help them achieve their financial goals.
Foolproof is a consumer advocacy initiative that provides accurate, relevant, and unbiased information about financial products, services and programs. FoolProof's financial and consumer advocacy experts "tell it like it is" when it comes to financial matters that impact your employees' everyday lives.
For our Bank at Work partners, FoolProof provides no-cost, turnkey financial content solutions including:
- A co-branded employee-focused website with real-time consumer financial information, advice, and breaking news.
- A separate website for young consumers to help equip them with critical money management skills.
- An online financial literacy program your employees can use with their kids and/or grandkids.
- And more!
FoolProof will build your financial literacy website and assist you with the integration with your current website or employee-facing intranet. They will also host and maintain the site for you at no charge.
Making FoolProof's unbiased, consumer-oriented content available to your employees can help them address important financial questions such as:
- What is my credit score and why is it important?
- How do I find the right mortgage?
- How do I teach my kids about money?
- How can I learn about options for paying for college?
The combination of Accel's one-to-one financial counseling, FoolProof's financial education content, and SECU's comprehensive banking services makes for a robust suite of resources that will positively impact your employees' financial well being.
Ready to learn more or get started? Click the applicable link.