When you choose SECU as your financial institution you are not just a customer, you are a valued Member.
We are committed to providing you with a safe and convenient place to save and an easier, more economical way to borrow, plus:
- No-fee Checking: When you sign up for electronic services like Direct Deposit and Online Statements, we'll waive the monthly fee.
- Cutting Edge Technology: SECU is as wired and plugged in as any Big Bank - moreso when it comes to technology that makes banking more convenient; like Mobile Deposit, where you can deposit checks using your iPhone or Android phone, or Person-to-Person payments. Mobile Banking, Online Banking, online Bill Pay, imaging ATMs (no envelope or deposit slip required)... Yep, we've got all that.
- More ATMs: That's right. SECU gives you more ATMs than the Big Banks. Access over 72,000 free ATMs in places you actually go, like Target, Costco and 7-Eleven stores (look for the Allpoint and CO-OP network logos). Our ATMs are just about everywhere.
- Competitive Rates: You know this one. National studies consistently show credit unions offer lower loan rates and higher savings rates than banks and other financial service providers. Credit unions charge fewer fees, too.
- An Opportunity to Establish Credit: SECU provides an excellent opportunity for our young members to establish a credit rating. Plus our wide variety of loan options (auto, mortgage, lines of credit, personal loans, etc.) offer our members a convenient way to borrow -- very competitive rates and terms.
- Excellent Customer Service: SECU's first priority is service. In an annual nationwide survey conducted by Gallup for American Banker, consumers indicated credit unions have consistently provided better service than banks - year after year - for more than a decade.
- An Environment that Fosters Savings: SECU is in business to help members meet their changing financial goals and handle money wisely and responsibly.
We're responsible to our members, not Wall Street. SECU is not-for-profit. That means the money we make comes back to you in the form of lower loan rates, higher deposit rates and fewer/lower fees. switch to secu