SECU Introduces a New Online and Mobile Banking Experience
SECU’s new online and mobile banking experience is here! We are pleased to introduce a new platform built around your needs with features developed from your feedback.
Members will be converted in phases, with the first phase launching this week. Members in the first phase have already been notified by email. All members will be converted by the end of March.
The conversion process is simple. When you have been converted, you will be prompted to agree to the new Terms & Conditions and Security Settings the first time you log-in on either mobile or desktop. Once complete, the new platform will automatically launch.
The new online and mobile banking experience offers:
- Access your current SECU Credit Card information within online and mobile banking
- Set-up Account Alerts and Reminders for all your accounts
- Schedule recurring payments
- Easily make a mobile deposit by snapping a picture of a check. The new app has tools to help you get the picture right the first time.
- Take advantage of the new integrated Bill Pay
- Make Quick Transfers between SECU accounts
- Quickly check balances on designated accounts without logging in to the mobile app
- Make Person-to-Person payments for quick payment between friends and family
- Log-in on mobile using just your fingertip or 4-digit pin
- Forgot your password?You will now be able to access your account by having a code sent to you immediately via text or email.
- Use the Budgeting tool to set budgets and manage expenses
- Set Savings Goals and automatically transfer funds to help achieve those goals
Visit secumd.org/goingfurther for more information.